Come join our free outdoor festival featuring youth mountain bike skills courses, bike-themed games, and beginner trail rides. We’ll have a gear raffle, snacks, refreshments, and fun for all ages. Bring your friends and family for a great time in one of our beloved local parks.
- One-hour beginner trail rides will leave at approximately 10:30 AM, 12:00 PM, and 1:00 PM.
- Skills course and bike games will be available all day long (10 AM – 2 PM).
- All experience levels and ages are welcome.
- You don’t even need your own bike – use ours!
- Our skilled instructors and volunteers will provide bike and helmet fittings, skills instruction and lead the rides.
- Please R.S.V.P. so we can plan accordingly.
IMBA Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day (TKMBD) is an annual event that seeks to introduce the joy of mountain biking to the next generation. Created in 2004 in honor of Jack Doub, and recognized by the U.S. Congress, Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day is officially celebrated every year on the first Saturday in October. Learn more about the movement here